Resume of Mitch Paioff, MBA, CMA, PMP, CSM
Certified Management Accountant
Project Management Professional
IBM Certified Solution Expert - Cognos 8 Planning
IBM Certified Developer - Cognos TM1 10.1
- Project manager, consultant, and trainer with over seventeen years of experience implementing software systems for large and small organizations
- Planned, organized, directed, and provided vision for complex long-term technology projects to meet goals and objectives
- Responsible for staffing projects and building teams across multiple organizations
- Authored and produced online, on demand training programs
- Developed and delivered customized software classes for clients
- Former controller and chief financial officer in the manufacturing, distribution, and construction industries
10/15 - 5/17. FinancialForce.com
Title: Project Manager. Managed implementations of Accounting, Human Capital Management, Professional Services Automation, and Supply Chain Management applications. Prepared project plans, organized kickoff calls, and published status reports. FinancialForce.com sells cloud-based solutions that run on the Salesforce.com platform.
10/14 - 10/15. Centage
Title: Senior Financial Applications Analyst. Managed implementations of the Budget Maestro suite of planning, forecasting, and analytics software products. Duties included onsite training, custom configuration, and providing strategic financial planning advice. I also managed the User Training Initiative, an internal Scrum project created to develop training materials for customers, partners, and consultants.
10/13 - 9/14. Sopheon
Title: Project Manager. Managed multiple implementations of the Accolade suite of products. Prepared project plans, organized kickoff meetings, facilitated design review sessions, and prepared status reports. Planned for resources to staff the definition, configuration, validation, and deployment stages of projects.
Initiated two internal projects at Sopheon:
- Global Process Strategies (GPS), where we developed processes for standardizing implementation procedures, and
- Profit in Training, an initiative to derive more revenue from our classroom offerings.
Prepared reports for management that analyze profitability for each project, as well as forecasts that estimated future costs and completion dates.
5/01 - 10/13. Carlisle Jacobs LLC
Title: Project Manager, Consultant, and Trainer. Implemented customized software solutions at client sites. Developed training programs, taught classes, prepared project plans, and debugged complex business models. Formed and managed teams across multiple departments, disciplines, and entities. Designed and prototyped models. Tested and defined support procedures. Clients included companies in the manufacturing, insurance, consumer products, and hospitality industries.
Taught accounting and finance courses part-time at San Jose State University, City University, and West Valley College. Received a community college teaching credential from the State of California.
Wrote and published three books: Getting Started as an Independent Computer Consultant, Accounting Software Guide, and 50 New Tax Clients a Year.
MBA, University of Redlands, Redlands, CA
BS in Accounting, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Expert with IBM Cognos Planning software including Analyst, Manager, and Contributor. Demonstrated ability with Cognos Report Studio, TM1, JIRA, Excel, Word, Project, Powerpoint, Camtasia, Rally, and Visio.
Carlisle Jacobs, LLC
Fax (303) 459-7593
Copyright © 2017 by Mitch Paioff All rights reserved